- 영문이름 -
- Jong-Min Lee
- 교실 -
- 전공 -
- M.D., Ph.D. (Korea University, 1991) Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 연락처 -
- 연구실 -
- 신관 402호
- E-mail -
- 홈페이지 -
- 비고 -
- 강동 경희대학교병원
원자력 병원 산부인과 전임의
가천의과대학교 산부인과 전임강사
가천의과대학교 산부인과 조교수
가천의과대학교 산부인과 부교수
독일 Leipzig University 연수
일본 국립 암센터 연수
미국 Lombardi Cancer Center 연수
경희대학교 의과대학 산부인과 교수
2010년 대한부인종양학회 학술대상(2010년)
세계 3대 인명 사전 3년 연속 등재(2008-2010년)
고려대학교 의학 석사
고려대학교 의학 박사
대한 암학회 논문심사위원
대한 산부인과학회 보험위원
대한 산부인과학회 논문심사위원
대한 부인종양 콜포스코피 학회 편집위원
대한 부인종양 콜포스코피 학회 논문심사위원
Korean Gynecologic Oncology Group (대한 부인종양 연구회) 세부운영위원
대한 산부인과 내시경학회 편집위원 및 심사위원
질병관리본부 예방접종심의위원회 HPV 분과위원
- 2. Common polymorphisms in methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene are associated with risks of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical cancer in women with low serum folate and vitamin B12. Cancer Causes Control. 2011 Jan;22(1):63-72.
- 3. Current status in the management of uterine corpus cancer in Korea. J Gynecol Oncol. 2010 Sep;21(3):151-62.
- 4. Role of systematic lymphadenectomy and adjuvant radiation in early-stage endometrioid uterine cancer. Ann Surg Oncol. 2010 Nov;17(11):2951-7.
- 5. Evaluation of serum CA-125 levels for preoperative counseling in endometrioid endometrial cancer: a multi-center study. Gynecol Oncol. 2010 Sep;118(3):283-8.
- 6. Frequent inactivation of hSRBC in ovarian cancers by promoter CpG island hypermethylation. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2010 May;89(5):629-35.
- 7. Role of body mass index as a risk and prognostic factor of endometrioid uterine cancer in Korean women. Gynecol Oncol. 2010 Jul;118(1):24-8.
- 8. Pulmonary toxicity after a quick course of combinatorial vincristine, bleomycin, and cisplatin neoadjuvant chemotherapy in cervical cancer. J Korean Med Sci. 2010 Feb;25(2):240-4.
- 9. Intakes of vitamin A, C, and E, and beta-carotene are associated with risk of cervical cancer: a case-control study in Korea. Nutr Cancer. 2010;62(2):181-9.
- 10. The effects of polymorphisms in methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR), methionine synthase (MTR), and methionine synthase reductase (MTRR) on the risk of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical cancer in Korean women. Cancer Causes Control. 2010 Jan;21(1):23-30.
- 11. Functional polymorphism in manganese superoxide dismutase and antioxidant status: their interactions on the risk of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2009 Nov;115(2):272-6.
- 12. Clearance of human papillomavirus infection after successful conization in patients with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Int J Cancer. 2010 Apr 15;126(8):1903-9.
- 13. Expression and mutational analysis of TGF-beta/Smads signaling in human cervical cancers. J Gynecol Oncol. 2009 Jun;20(2):117-21.
- 14. Relationship of serum antioxidant micronutrients and sociodemographic factors to cervical neoplasia: a case-control study. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2009;47(8):1005-12.
- 15. The risk of lymph node metastasis based on myometrial invasion and tumor grade in endometrioid uterine cancers: a multicenter, retrospective Korean study. Ann Surg Oncol. 2009 Oct;16(10):2882-7.
- 16. Validation of a nomogram for predicting outcome of vulvar cancer patients, primarily treated by surgery, in Korean population: multicenter retrospective study through Korean Gynecologic Oncology Group (KGOG-1010). J Gynecol Oncol. 2008 Sep;19(3):191-4.
- 17. Role of 5'-CpG island hypermethylation of the FHIT gene in cervical carcinoma. J Gynecol Oncol. 2008 Jun;19(2):117-22.
- 18. The effects of obesity and HER-2 polymorphisms as risk factors for endometrial cancer in Korean women. BJOG. 2009 Jul;116(8):1046-52.
- 19. Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery for recurrent ovarian cancer with a metastatic mediastinal mass. Onkologie. 2009 May;32(5):274-6.
- 20. Comparison of human papillomavirus detection and typing by hybrid capture 2, linear array, DNA chip, and cycle sequencing in cervical swab samples. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009 Feb;19(2):266-72.
- 21. Comparison of radiation therapy alone and concurrent chemoradiation therapy in stage III cervical cancer: a multicenter retrospective study. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2009;88(6):707-12.
- 22. Plasma carotenoids, retinol and tocopherol levels and the risk of ovarian cancer. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2009;88(4):457-62.
- 23. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in bulky stage IB-IIA cervical cancer: results of a quick course with vincristine, bleomycin, and cisplatin. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009 Jan;19(1):50-3.
- 24. Preoperative levels of plasma micronutrients are related to endometrial cancer risk. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2009;88(4):434-9.
- 25. Evaluation of the compatibility of the Digene media when performing the Roche linear array human papillomavirus genotyping test. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2009 Oct;280(4):613-8.
- 26. Comparison of adjuvant chemotherapy and radiation in patients with intermediate risk factors after radical surgery in FIGO stage IB-IIA cervical cancer. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2008 Sep-Oct;18(5):1027-31.
- 27. Prognostic factors in FIGO stage IB-IIA small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the uterine cervix treated surgically: results of a multi-center retrospective Korean study. Ann Oncol. 2008 Feb;19(2):321-6.
- 28. Cervical cancer associated with pregnancy: results of a multicenter retrospective Korean study (KGOG-1006). Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008 Jan;198(1):92.e1-6.
- 29. Pattern of lymph node metastasis and the optimal extent of pelvic lymphadenectomy in FIGO stage IB cervical cancer. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2007 Jun;33(3):288-93.
- 30. What is the difference between squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the cervix? A matched case-control study. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2006 Jul-Aug;16(4):1569-73.
- 31. Lymph node metastasis and lymph vascular space invasion in microinvasive squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2006 May-Jun;16(3):1184-7.
- 32. Prognostic factors predicting survival in patients with FIGO stage IB cervical cancer treated surgically. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2006 Aug;94(2):143-4.
- 33. Endometrial cancer patients and tibolone: a matched case-control study. Maturitas. 2006 Oct 20;55(3):264-9.
- 34. The safety of tibolone in epithelial ovarian cancer patients. Maturitas. 2006 Sep 20;55(2):156-61.
- 35. Follicular expression of c-Kit/SCF and inhibin-alpha in mouse ovary during development. J Histochem Cytochem. 2003 Nov;51(11):1447-58