- 영문이름 -
- Ja-Eun Kim
- 교실 -
- 전공 -
- Pharmacology, Cancer Biology
- 연락처 -
- 연구실 -
- 의학관 219호
- E-mail -
- 홈페이지 -
2. A role of epigenetic modification in the regulation of cancer and aging
3. Post-translational modification following cellular stress
- 2012~2016 경희대학교 의과대학 부교수
- 2008~2012 경희대학교 의과대학 조교수
- 2006~2008 Yale University 연구교수
- 2003~2006 Mayo Clinic 박사후 연구원
- 2000~2003 서울대학교 의과대학 약리학 박사
- 2002~2003 University of Pennsylvania 교환학생 Biomedical Graduate studies
- 1998~2000 서울대학교 의과대학 약리학 석사
- 2012 제11회 한국 로레알-유네스코 여성생명과학상 펠로우쉽
- American Association of Cancer Research
42. Choi M, Min YH, Pyo J, Lee CW, Jang CY, Kim JE*. TC Mps1 12, a novel Mps1 inhibitor, suppresses a growth of hepatocellular carcinoma cells via accumulated chromosomal instability. Br J Pharmacol. 2017 Jun;174(12):1810-1825.
41. Kim W, Cheon MG, Kim JE*. Mitochondrial CCAR2/DBC1 is required for cell survival against rotenone-induced mitochondrial stress. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017 Apr 15;485(4):782-789.
40. Min YH, Kim W, Kim JE*. The Aurora kinase A inhibitor TC-A2317 disrupts mitotic progression and inhibits cancer cell proliferation. Oncotarget 2016 Dec 20; 7(51): 84718-84735.
39. Bae WY, Choi JS, Kim JE, Park C, Jeong JW. Zingerone suppresses angiogenesis via inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases during tumor development. Oncotarget 2016 Jun 14; 7(30): 47253-47241
38. Shin DH, Choi YJ, Jin P, Yoon H, Chun YS, Shin HW, Kim JE, Park JW. Shin DH, Choi YJ, Jin P, Yoon H, Chun YS, Shin HW, Kim JE, Park JW. Oncotarget 2016 Mar 14; 7(17):23975-23987.
37. Lee SD, Kim W, Jeong JW, Park JW, Kim JE*. AK-1, a SIRT2 inhibitor, destabilizes HIF-1α and diminishes its transcriptional activity during hypoxia. Cancer Lett 2016 Apr 1;373(1):138-145.
36. Bae WY, Choi JS, Kim JE, Jeong JW. Cinnamic aldehyde suppresses hypoxia-induced angiogenesis via inhibition of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α expression during tumor progression. Biochem Pharmacol 2015 Nov 1; 98(1):41-50.
35. Choi M, Kim W, Cheon MG, Lee CW, Kim JE*. Polo-like kinase 1 inhibitor BI2536 causes mitotic catastrophe following activation of the spindle assembly checkpoint in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Cancer Lett 2015 Feb 28;357(2):591-601.
34. Cheon MG, Kim W, Choi M, Kim JE*. AK-1, a specific SIRT2 inhibitor, induces cell cycle arrest by downregulating Snail in HCT116 human colon carcinoma cells. Cancer Lett 2015 Jan 28;356(2 Pt B):637-45.
33. Magni M, Ruscica V, Buscemi G, Kim JE, Nachimuthu BT, Fontanella E, Delia D, Zannini L. Chk2 and REGγ-dependent DBC1 regulation in DNA damage induced apoptosis. Nucleic Acids Res 2014 Dec 1;42(21):13150-60.
32. Kim W, Jeong JW, Kim JE*. CCAR2 deficiency augments genotoxic stress-induced apoptosis in the presence of melatonin in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Tumor Biol 2014 Nov; 35(11):10919-29.
31. Kong CS, Kim KH, Choi JS, Kim JE, Park C, Jeong JW. Salicin, an Extract from White Willow Bark, Inhibits Angiogenesis by Blocking the ROS-ERK Pathways. Phytother Res 2014 Aug; 28(8):1246-51
30. Kim W, Choi M, Kim JE*. The histone methyltransferase Dot1/DOT1L as a critical regulator of the cell cycle. Cell Cycle 2014 Mar; 13(5): 726-738.
29. Kim W, Kim JE*. SIRT7 an emerging sirtuin: Deciphering newer roles. J Physiol Pharmacol 2013 Oct; 64(5): 531-534.
28. Kim W, Kim JE*. Deleted in breast cancer 1 (DBC1) deficiency results in apoptosis of breast cancer cells through impaired responses to UV-induced DNA damage. Cancer Lett (2013) 333(2):180-6.
27. Zannini L, Buscemi G, Kim JE, Fontanelia E, Delia D. DBC1 phosphorylation by ATM/ATR inhibits SIRT1 deacetylase in response to DNA damage. J Mol Cell Biol (2012) 4(5):294-303.
26. Kim W, Kim R, Park G, Park JW*, Kim JE*. The deficiency of H3K79 histone methyltransferase DOT1L inhibits cell proliferation. J Biol Chem (2012) 287(8):5588-99.
25. Park G, Jeong JW, Kim JE*. SIRT1 deficiency attenuates MPP+-induced apoptosis in dopaminergic cells. FEBS Lett (2011) 585(1):219-24.
24. Lim JH, Lee YM, Chun YS, Chen J, Kim JE* (co-corresponding), Park JW*. Sirtuin 1 modulates cellular responses to hypoxia by deacetylating hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha. Mol Cell (2010) 38(6):864-78.
23. Sung JY, Kim R, Kim JE* (co-corresponding), Lee J*. The balance between SIRT1 and DBC1 expression is lost in breast cancer. Cancer Sci (2010) 101(7):1738-44.
22. Park G, Gong Z, Chen J, Kim JE*. Characterization of the DOT1L network: Implications of diverse roles for DOT1L. Protein J (2010) 29(3):213-23.
21. Kim JE*, Sung S. Deleted in Breast Cancer 1 (DBC1) is a dynamically regulated protein. Neoplasma (2010) 57(4):365-68.
20. Oh YT, Lee JY, Lee J, Lee JH, Kim JE, Ha J, Kang I. Oleamide suppresses lipopolysaccharide-induced expression of iNOS and COX-2 through inhibition of NF-kappaB activation in BV2 murine microglial cells. Neurosci Lett (2010) 474(3):148-53.
19. Gong Z, Kim JE, Leung CC, Glover JN, Chen J. BACH1/FANCJ acts with TopBP1 and participates early in DNA replication checkpoint control. Mol Cell (2010) 37(3):438-46.
18. Kim JE*, Lou Z, Chen J. Interactions between DBC1 and SIRT1 are deregulated in breast cancer cells. Cell Cycle (2009) 8(22):3784-5.
17. Kim JE* (co-corresponding), Chen J, Lou Z*. p30 DBC is a potential regulator of tumorigenesis. Cell Cycle (2009) 8(18):2932-5.
16. Gong Z, Cho YW, Kim JE, Ge K, Chen J. Accumulation of Pax2 transactivation domain interaction protein (PTIP) at sites of DNA breaks via RNF8-dependent pathway is required for cell survival after DNA damage. J Biol Chem (2009) 84(11):7284-93.
15. Steger DJ, Lefterova MI, Ying L, Stonestrom AJ, Schupp M, Zhou D, Vakoc AL, Kim JE, Chen J, Lazar MA, Blobel GA, Vakoc CR. DOT1L/KMT4 recruitment and H3K79 methylation are ubiquitously coupled with gene transcription in mammalian cells. Mol Cell Biol (2008) 28(8):2825-39.
14. Kim JE, Chen J, Lou Z. DBC1 is a negative regulator of SIRT1. Nature (2008) 451(7178):583-6.
13. Botuyan MV*, Lee J*, Ward IM*, Kim JE, Thompson JR, Chen J, Mer G. Structural basis for the methylation state-specific recognition of histone H4-K20 by 53BP1 and Crb2 in DNA repair. Cell (2006) 127(7):1361-73.
12. Ward I*, Kim JE* (co-first), Minn K, Chini CC, Mer G, Chen J. The tandem BRCT domain of 53BP1 is not required for its repair function. J Biol Chem (2006) 281(50):38472-7.
11. Kim JE, Minter-Dykhouse K, Chen J. Signaling networks controlled by the MRN complex and MDC1 during early DNA damage responses (Review). Mol Carcinog (2006) 45(6):403-8.
10. Kim JE, McAvoy SA, Smith DI, Chen J. Human TopBP1 ensures genome integrity during normal S phase. Mol Cell Biol (2005) 25(24):10907-15.
9. Kim JE, Billadeau DD, Chen J. The tandem BRCT domains of Ect2 are required for both negative and positive regulation of Ect2 in cytokinesis. J Biol Chem (2005) 280(6):5733-9.
8. Choi S, Choi HH, Choi JH, Yoon BH, You HJ, Hyun JW, Kim JE, Ye SK, Chung MH. Inhibitory effect of 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2´-deoxyguanosine on the growth of KG-1 myelosarcoma in Balb/c nude mice. Leuk Res (2006) 30(11):1425-36.
7. Kim JE, Chung MH. 8-Oxo-deoxygunosine is not salvaged for DNA synthesis in human leukemic U937 cells. Free Radic Res (2006) 40(5):461-6.
6. Kim JE, Hyun JW, Hiroshi H, Choi S, Choi J, Chung MH. Exogenous 8-oxo-dG is not utilized for nucleotide synthesis but enhances the accumulation of 8-oxo-Gua in DNA through error-prone DNA synthesis. Mut Res-Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis (2006) 596(1-2):128-36.
5. Kim JE, Choi S, Yoo JA, Chung MH. 8-Oxoguanine induces intramolecular DNA damage but free 8-oxoguanine protects intermolecular DNA from oxidative stress. FEBS Lett (2004) 556(1-3):104-10.
4. Hyun JW, Jung YC, Kim HS, Choi EY, Kim JE, Yoon BH, Yoon SH, Lee YS, Choi J, You HJ, Chung MH. 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine causes death of human leukemia cells deficient in 8-oxoguanine glycosylase 1 activity by inducing apoptosis. Mol Cancer Res (2003) 1(4):290-9.
3. Choi S, Park YI, Lee SK, Kim JE, Chung MH. Aloesin inhibits hyperpigmentation induced by UV radiation. Clin Exp Dermatol (2002) 27(6):513-5.
2. Choi J, Yoon SH, Kim JE, Rhee KH, Youn HS, Chung MH. Gene-specific oxidative DNA damage in Helicobacter pylori-infected human gastric mucosa. Int J Cancer (2002) 99(4):485-90.
1. Kim JE, You HJ, Choi JY, Doetsch PW, Kim JS, Chung MH. Ntg2 of Saccharomyces cerevisiae repairs the oxidation products of 8-hydroxyguanine. Biochem Biophys Res Commun (2001) 285(5):1186-91.