hajh@khu.ac.kr
홈페이지 -
https://khu.elsevierpure.com/en/persons/joohun-ha
Basic Research
 Energy metabolism and cellular energy sensor
 AMP-activated protein kinase pathway

Discovery of functional materials
 Identification of novel target molecules
 Discovery of candidates for new drug (obesity, diabetes, cancer)
 Discovery of cosmetics materials for inducing skin whitening, preventing skin aging and hair loss
- 1983-1987 학사 University of California, Berkeley, Department of Molecular Biology
- 1987-1993 Ph.D. Purdue University, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 1993-1996 Post-doctoral Research Associate, Purdue University Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 1996- 997 경희대학교 의과대학 전임강사
- 1998-2001 경희대학교 의과대학 조교수
- 2002-2006 경희대학교 의과대학 부교수
- 2006-2007 University of California San Diego Visting Scholar
- 2006-현재 경희대학교 의과대학 교수
- 2017-현재 생화학분자생물학 교실 주임교수

Awards and Honors
1. 2017 Science and Technology Excellent Journal Award (The Korean Federation of Science and Technology Society)
2. Chung-San Award by Korean Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (2017)
3. Award for the most cited paper (2010) by Korean Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
4. Excellent Research Award 2007~201, Kyung Hee University
5. Professor of the Year 2007, Kyung Hee Medical School
6. ILCHON Young Scientist of the Year 2007 by Korean Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
7. SK Chemical fellowships for year 2003-200

- Korean Association of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Korean Cancer Association
- Korean Association of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Korean Association of Cancer Preventive Medicine
최근논문
1. Lee, J., Yang, G., Kim, Y. J., Tran, Q. H., Choe, W., Kang, I., Kim, S. S., and Ha, J. (2017). Hydrogen-rich medium protects mouse embryonic fibroblasts from oxidative stress by activating LKB1-AMPK-FoxO1 signal pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 491, 733-739.
2. Kim, J., Yang, G., and Ha, J. (2017). Targeting of AMP-activated protein kinase: prospects for computer-aided drug design. Expert Opin Drug Discov 12, 47-59.
3. Kim, J., Yang, G., Kim, Y., Kim, J., and Ha, J. (2016). AMPK activators: mechanisms of action and physiological activities. Exp Mol Med 48, e224.
4. Yang, G., Lee, J., Lee, S., Kwak, D., Choe, W., Kang, I., Kim, S. S., and Ha, J. (2016). Krill Oil Supplementation Improves Dyslipidemia and Lowers Body Weight in Mice Fed a High-Fat Diet Through Activation of AMP-Activated Protein Kinase. J Med Food 19, 1120-1129.
5. Ha, J., Guan, K. L., and Kim, J. (2015). AMPK and autophagy in glucose/glycogen metabolism. Mol Aspects Med.
6. Kim, J., Shin, J., and Ha, J. (2015). Screening methods for AMP-activated protein kinase modulators: a patent review. Expert Opin Ther Pat 25, 261-77.
7. Yun, H., Park, S., Kim, M. J., Yang, W. K., Im, D. U., Yang, K. R., Hong, J., Choe, W., Kang, I., Kim, S. S., and Ha, J. (2014). AMP-activated protein kinase mediates the antioxidant effects of resveratrol through regulation of the transcription factor FoxO1. Febs J 281, 4421-38.
8. Yang, W., Park, I. J., Yun, H., Im, D. U., Ock, S., Kim, J., Seo, S. M., Shin, H. Y., Viollet, B., Kang, I., Choe, W., Kim, S. S., and Ha, J. (2014). AMP-activated protein kinase alpha2 and E2F1 transcription factor mediate doxorubicin-induced cytotoxicity by forming a positive signal loop in mouse embryonic fibroblasts and non-carcinoma cells. J Biol Chem 289, 4839-52.
9. Park, I. J., Yang, W. K., Nam, S. H., Hong, J., Yang, K. R., Kim, J., Kim, S. S., Choe, W., Kang, I., and Ha, J. (2014). Cryptotanshinone induces G1 cell cycle arrest and autophagic cell death by activating the AMP-activated protein kinase signal pathway in HepG2 hepatoma. Apoptosis 19, 615-28.
10. Kim, M. J., Yun, H., Kim, D. H., Kang, I., Choe, W., Kim, S. S., and Ha, J. (2014). AMP-activated protein kinase determines apoptotic sensitivity of cancer cells to ginsenoside-Rh2. J Ginseng Res 38, 16-21.
11. Lee, S., Yang, W. K., Song, J. H., Ra, Y. M., Jeong, J. H., Choe, W., Kang, I., Kim, S. S., and Ha, J. Anti-obesity effects of 3-hydroxychromone derivative, a novel small-molecule inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3. Biochem Pharmacol 85, 965-76.

주요저서
1) Hwang JT, Kwon DY, Ha J (2010) Chapter 41, Prevention of Childhood Obesity with Use of Natural Products in Global perspectives on childhood obesity (Bagchi D., ED) Elsevier.
2) Ha J. (1998) in Methods in Molecular Medicine (Scanlon KJ., Ed), vol 11:Therapeutic Applications of Ribozymes, pp 357-369, Humana Press Inc, Totowa, NJ

Quick Link

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기

사이트맵

대학소개
교수소개
입학
교육
학생생활
커뮤니티